The mica gasket is cut or punched from mica paper or mica plate. The mica plate is bonded with mica paper and organic silica water, heated and pressed. The mica content is about 90%, and the organic silica water content is about 10%. Commonly used mica boards are divided into two types: muscovite and phlogopite. Muscovite and phlogopite have good electrical and mechanical properties, good heat resistance, good chemical stability and corona resistance. The electrical properties of muscovite are better than that of phlogopite, but the phlogopite is soft and its heat resistance is better than that of muscovite. Mica paper can also be made into a mica composite sheet by composite roll pressing with metal materials. It is a new type of excellent high temperature sealing material and is being continuously developed and applied.
It has high dielectric strength and large electrical resistance, low dielectric loss and anti-arcing, anti-corona and other excellent dielectric properties, hard texture, high mechanical strength, high temperature and temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance. Chemical stability. Good heat resistance, non-combustibility and corrosion resistance.
Mica gasket is suitable for various industrial electric furnaces in the steel, metallurgy, power generation and other industries, power frequency furnace, refining furnace, intermediate frequency furnace, calcium carbide furnace, ferroalloy, yellow phosphorus furnace, electric arc furnace, power plant, electrolytic aluminum power frequency furnace, intermediate frequency furnace, High-temperature insulation such as electric arc furnace and various electrical appliances, welding machines, lightning arresters, electric heating elements and other insulating gaskets.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is A Gasket
- Ceramic Fiber Features
- PTFE mat performance
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Type Of Gasket
- Glass fiber
- The main component of glass fiber
- The main features of glass fiber
- Can the acrylic box be used as a food packaging...
- PTFE sheet
- What are the differences between the gasket and...
- What are the requirements for making metal woun...
- What are the fillers in the metal wound gasket?
- Effective sealing width of metal wound gasket
- PTFE gasket has extra features
- Introduction of graphite gasket features
- There are three issues to be aware of when inst...
- Analysis on the selection and characteristics o...