High and low temperature resistance (-180 ° C ~ + 260 ° C)
Corrosion resistant (strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, etc.)
Used as a gasket and lubricant in a variety of corrosive media
Electrically insulating parts at various frequencies, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials
Used as bearings, valves, chemical pipes, linings, etc. in the fields of electrical, chemical, aerospace, machinery, etc.
Used as a support slider, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is A Gasket
- Ceramic Fiber Features
- PTFE mat performance
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Type Of Gasket
- Glass fiber
- The main component of glass fiber
- The main features of glass fiber
- What are the differences between the gasket and...
- What are the requirements for making metal woun...
- What are the fillers in the metal wound gasket?
- Effective sealing width of metal wound gasket
- PTFE gasket has extra features
- Introduction of graphite gasket features
- There are three issues to be aware of when inst...
- Analysis on the selection and characteristics o...