Due to its special structure, graphite products have many characteristics such as high temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance, electrical conductivity, lubricity, chemical stability, and plasticity. They have always been indispensable for the development of military and modern industries and high, new and cutting-edge technologies. The important strategic resources, graphite products, such as graphite rings, graphite boats, a wide range of applications, the international experts had predicted "the 20th century is the century of silicon, the 21st century will be the century of carbon."
As an important strategic non-metallic mineral product, the graphite industry will be implemented for access management. With the implementation of the admittance system, graphite and graphite products will become another one after the rare earth, fluorine chemical and phosphorus chemical industry. The leading company in this field will enter a new stage of development.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is A Gasket
- Ceramic Fiber Features
- PTFE mat performance
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Type Of Gasket
- Glass fiber
- The main component of glass fiber
- The main features of glass fiber
- The role and type of commonly used gaskets
- Gasket - Gasket Installation Requirements
- How to choose and install a spiral wound gasket
- What is the difference between ceramic fiber co...
- Mica gasket performance characteristics
- Can the acrylic box be used as a food packaging...
- PTFE sheet
- What are the differences between the gasket and...
- What are the requirements for making metal woun...
- What are the fillers in the metal wound gasket?