Its main components are silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, etc., according to the amount of alkali in the glass, can be divided into non-alkali glass fiber (sodium oxide 0% ~ 2%, is aluminum Borosilicate glass), alkali glass fiber (sodium oxide 8% to 12%, is a boron-containing or boron-free soda-lime silicate glass) and high-alkali glass fiber (sodium oxide is more than 13%, is a sodium calcium Silicate glass).
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is A Gasket
- Ceramic Fiber Features
- PTFE mat performance
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Type Of Gasket
- Glass fiber
- The main features of glass fiber
- The Advantages Of Graphite Materials
- The role and type of commonly used gaskets
- Gasket - Gasket Installation Requirements
- How to choose and install a spiral wound gasket
- What is the difference between ceramic fiber co...
- Mica gasket performance characteristics
- Can the acrylic box be used as a food packaging...
- PTFE sheet
- What are the differences between the gasket and...