(1) High tensile strength, small elongation (3%).
(2) High elasticity and good rigidity.
(3) The elastic limit has a large amount of elongation and a high tensile strength, so that the impact energy is large.
(4) Inorganic fiber, non-flammable, good chemical resistance.
(5) Small water absorption.
(6) Scale stability, good heat resistance.
(7) Good processability, can be made into different forms of products such as strands, bundles, felts, and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent light.
(9) Development of a surface treatment agent with good adhesion to the resin was completed.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn and can be melted into glass beads at high temperature.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is A Gasket
- Ceramic Fiber Features
- PTFE mat performance
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Type Of Gasket
- Glass fiber
- The main component of glass fiber
- The Advantages Of Graphite Materials
- The role and type of commonly used gaskets
- Gasket - Gasket Installation Requirements
- How to choose and install a spiral wound gasket
- What is the difference between ceramic fiber co...
- Mica gasket performance characteristics
- Can the acrylic box be used as a food packaging...
- PTFE sheet
- What are the differences between the gasket and...
- What are the requirements for making metal woun...