(1) First, the inner ring of the metal wound gasket should be removed from the inner ring of the middle ring;
(2) Further, the fillers on the upper and lower surfaces of the metal wound gasket are flat, and the metal strip is appropriately raised;
(3) The number of spot welds at the inner and outer diameters of the metal wound gasket shall be not less than four points each, and there shall be no welding defects such as over-fired and incomplete penetration.
(4) The outer diameter of the wound portion of the metal wound gasket shall have three to five turns of metal strip without filler, and there shall be two to three turns of metal strip without filler at the inner diameter.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is A Gasket
- Ceramic Fiber Features
- PTFE mat performance
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Type Of Gasket
- Glass fiber
- The main component of glass fiber
- The main features of glass fiber
- What are the fillers in the metal wound gasket?
- Effective sealing width of metal wound gasket
- PTFE gasket has extra features
- Introduction of graphite gasket features
- There are three issues to be aware of when inst...
- Analysis on the selection and characteristics o...