One of the main uses of graphite is to produce refractory materials including firebricks, crucibles, continuous casting powders, mold cores, molds, detergents, and high temperature resistant materials. In recent years, two important changes in the refractory industry have been the widespread use of magnesia carbon bricks in the lining of steelmaking furnaces and the use of aluminum carbon bricks in continuous casting. The graphite refractories are closely linked to the steelmaking industry and the refractory materials consumed in the steelmaking industry around the world.
- What Is A Gasket
- Type Of Gasket
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Packing Ring
- The Advantages Of Graphite Materials
- The Efficacy And Advantages Of Graphite Products
- What Is Ceramic Fiber
- Classification Of Ceramic Fibers
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is Insulation, Insulation, Insulation, Ins...