The packing sealing ring is moulded from the packing, with precise dimensions, density, and no extra filler or adhesive. In general, the cross section of the packing ring is square. The packing made of pre-impregnated tetrafluoroemulsion carbon fiber after being pre-oxidized by acrylic fiber, the surface is made of PTFE emulsion and lubricated. Carbonized fiber packing has excellent thermal conductivity, abrasion resistance and chemical stability.
- What Is A Gasket
- Type Of Gasket
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Graphite Products
- The Advantages Of Graphite Materials
- The Efficacy And Advantages Of Graphite Products
- What Is Ceramic Fiber
- Classification Of Ceramic Fibers
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is Insulation, Insulation, Insulation, Ins...