1. Door seals and furnace curtains of all kinds of insulated industrial furnaces.
2, high-temperature flue, duct liner, expansion joints.
3, petrochemical equipment, containers, pipelines, high temperature insulation, thermal insulation.
4, protective clothing, gloves, headgear, helmets, boots and so on under high temperature environment.
5. Heat shields for automobile engines, parcels for heavy oil engine exhaust pipes, and composite brake friction pads for high-speed racing cars.
6. Seal packings and gaskets for pumps, compressors and valves used to transport high-temperature liquids and gases.
7, high temperature electrical insulation.
8. Fire-proof doors, fire curtains, fire blankets, spark plugs, and heat insulation coverings.
9. Insulation, insulation materials and brake friction pads used in aerospace and aviation industries.
10, cryogenic equipment, containers, piping insulation, package.
11. Thermal insulation and fireproof compartments in important places such as archives, vaults, safes in high-grade office buildings, and fire automatic fire curtains
- What Is A Gasket
- Type Of Gasket
- Gasket Material Classification
- What Is Weaving Packing
- Packing Ring
- Graphite Products
- The Advantages Of Graphite Materials
- The Efficacy And Advantages Of Graphite Products
- What Is Ceramic Fiber
- Classification Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is Insulation, Insulation, Insulation, Ins...