It is woven from expanded graphite yarn and is often used in most occasions except for strong oxidants. It can be used in boiling water, high temperature, high pressure steam, heat exchange medium, oils, acids, alkalis, hydrogen, ammonia, organic solvents, hydrocarbons. , cryogenic liquids and other media. It is a unique new type of sealing packing.
- What Is A Gasket
- Type Of Gasket
- Gasket Material Classification
- Packing Ring
- Graphite Products
- The Advantages Of Graphite Materials
- The Efficacy And Advantages Of Graphite Products
- What Is Ceramic Fiber
- Classification Of Ceramic Fibers
- The Use Of Ceramic Fibers
- What Is Insulation, Insulation, Insulation, Ins...